As we defined in the previous post now that we know where to publish, who will do it and what we will communicate, we go for the how:
1. Define the tone of the conversation: Brands must acquire a close and human tone in their social networks, since they suppose a direct channel with the client and a perfect opportunity to empathize. This tone and formulas must be defined to always use the same.
2. Scheduling the contents: Although social networks seem to be the fruit of the moment, this should not be the case. The appropriate thing is to design a calendar, establish an approximate number of publications per day / week / month (depending on the resources we have) and organize content. It is advisable to point out the important dates for the company so as not to forget them. Of course, there will be room for improvisation, as long as the content meets certain minimum criteria and follows the tone of the established conversation.
3. They are people, not customers: The company must be aware that in social networks there are people, not customers. They are people who may be able to become customers or are customers seeking information, but a priori, above all and above all, they are people taking advantage of a break or being distracted. That is why your strategy should identify the interests of your client and intersperse them with commercial information, always presented in the least commercial way possible.
4. Do not lower your guard: social networks require attention, perhaps not continuous but quite high. It is necessary to review them every day and respond, at least in 24 hours, to any request.
5. Management of crisis situations: Shit happens and we are all wrong. This is so. So the best strategy is to prepare yourself before the crisis breaks out and do not find you unprepared. In these cases, the bases are to maintain calm, accept mistakes and provide solutions. It is important to have a clear protocol of action, to know who participates in the process and who makes the decisions.
6. Continuous improvement: The interactions of our followers give us a very useful information of what they like, do not like and what they need. Negative comments are one of the most valuable resources offered by social networks, and perfect opportunities to turn them around and put them in our favor. Do not be offended by a negative comment or criticism, take advantage of it and improve!
To close: social networks are that, SOCIAL. They are people speaking who want to ask, compare, be served or given solutions. While we have this point clear, some common sense and perseverance things should go more than good :)
If you are in need of social media management do not hesitate to contact us. Fill in the following form!