In these years of experience, the trajines of our business have taught us some things. Here is a brief summary:
1. First of all it is key to learn to see beyond the current trend in the field of your business.
It is very important to reinvent and decode the client, understand that someone not only buys a physical and tangible product, but the entire associated symbolic universe, makes us make a difference.
2. Constant training is essential (especially in technology, where tools are constantly changing). Train yourself to sell online because the future is there, whether you have a physical store or not, online sales are here to stay and it is growing stronger and stronger.
3. Create dissemination strategies to make your business more known.
In our case, our brand was always online. Through email marketing campaigns and creation of paid ads on Facebook and Instagram.
4. Take care of the image and reputation of your brand.
This allows us to achieve a good impact: Publishing daily (under an agenda), using hashtags that are not very massive and taking care of the quality of images we use.
5. If we could give you advice as an entrepreneur, they would be:
Encourage, take risks, train, delegate.
Being aware that we cannot do everything and that there are professionals who can help us reach the desired potential is not easy; but worth a try!
Try to make things as professional as possible; The brands that manage to transcend in time are the ones that achieved a brand identity.
We hope you were inspired! Need help? Write us!
IMG: Photo by Carlos Muza on Unsplash